Sunday, 7 October 2007

Cholesterol Shock


I came across this fast food joint called the ChicKing and was tempted to order oily unhealthy fried chicken. The friendly cashier urged me to try the new value set at 15 Dhm (approximately 7.5 SGD or 30 HKD)
The meal includes 4 pieces of spicy chicken, 2 warm buns, a small pack of fries, a small tub of coleslaw and a can of coke. For those who know me and my elastic stomach and super digestive power, I am sorry to inform you that I could not finish the meal.
It is basically a buddy meal for two! Err, to *finger licking good*, you'd better watch out. Your competitor is here!

3 comments:

Ani said...

You can't even finish that? Alamak, I can't believe it.... Are you on diet? :P

smelicat said...

Haha. I had to leave the fries or my stomach would have exploded. The size of the meal is just plain crazy.

The chicken were spicy ok. Ahh.. You make me want to get some spicy chicken now.

Anonymous said...

Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.rent a car dubai deals