Friday, 29 February 2008

Leap Year


It is a very special day today. It is 29th Feb!

Recently I discovered this book in Dubai called the Entertainer. It is a book filled with coupons. The coupons are all "buy one get one free" type . Most of the major restaurants, eateries, adventure parks and touristy events are featured in this book. Examples are Arabian Nights (for desert safari), the Big Bus Tour, Wild Wadi, Ski Dubai and almost all restaurants you can find in Dubai (the second cup, Barasti, Club Harvana) and even fast food! (Subway, Burger King, Santinos)

I highly recommend those who are staying in Dubai to get one. Anyone can get a copy at Spinneys for 250 Dhm. Very very worth it considering the coupon for Ski Dubai alone already saved me 190 Dhm.

Of course, my friend told me using coupons was not very nice in a situation when he tried to impress a lady he was going out with. He told me it felt like he was using a blardy food stamp when he flashed out the coupon. LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.cheapest rent a car dubai