Monday, 18 August 2008

Yum Cha


After working very hard on a report, I decided to celebrate and went to a cantonese restaurant in Dubai Marina to "yum cha". I ordered a table full of "dim sum" and congee for brunch.

I could feel the stare from the rest of the restaurant as I wolfed down all the food in a few gulps. My stomach was filled to the rim after the meal, and I was forced to skip dinner later in the evening.

Without further ado, here comes the food!

The Prawn Cheong Fun - Do not be fooled by the lighting. The cheong fun skin was not thin at all! The prawns were crunchy though.

Congee with century egg and chicken slices - There were only 2 bits of century egg in the congee. And the thing on top did not remotely resemble "you cha qwei" or "you tiao".

Siew Mai - Tasted great with real scallop on top.
Calamari - Tasted great too!

1 comment:

Ani said...

My GOD!!! You didn't invite me!! :D