Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Chopper on SZR


As I was on my way to work this morning by cab, (my 206 was in service workshop) I was stopped abruptly by 4 police cars in front which suddenly halted in the middle of the SZR. No explanation was given as hundreds of cars started to pile up on the highway during the morning rush hour.

People were getting out of their cars and started snapping pictures. Several minutes later, we heard the sound of helicopter in the sky and realised there had to be an emergency going on.

Crappy pic but you can roughly see the image of the chopper on top of the side mirror

Eventually an ambulance arrived and the patient was transferred onto the chopper.

I am guessing the patient is taken from this construction site.

Interesting experience. This is the second time I see a chopper transferring patient in the middle of a highway. The first time happened when I drove back from Abu Dhabi after a meeting.

1 comment:

巧和 said...

We should also have this system in singapore..! it could save many lives, which may be lost due to ambulances jammed along the highway.