Sunday, 16 September 2007

Movie marathon weekend 2

Learning from last weekend, I didn't rent 6 movies this time. I only rented 4 this weekend.*feeling so smart*

The Constant Gardener


Two thumbs up. I thought it was a boring documentary type of movie but it was not. Extremely well directed, written and edited. The music score is great. Flawless performance by Ralph Fiennes and Rachel Weisz.


Catch and Release


A movie starring Jennifer Garner. A forgettable movie. Nice and sweet but nothing interesting, inspiring nor entertaining. However I would love to have the entire wardrobe of Jennifer Garner.

Alexander

By Colin Farrell, Angelina Jolie, Val Kilmer, Jared Leto, Rosario Dawson and Anthony Hopkins. Super long and boring movie. Only watch it if you are into history. I enjoy it because I like greek gods, myths and Angelina Jolie with a strange accent.

Shooter
Let's just say it is a action thriller. Mark Wahlberg shines in this movie. Extremely entertaining. My brain did not work a single bit while watching this but it was well stimulated by all the gun shootings. Well done, marky mark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.rent a car dubai deals