Sunday, 9 September 2007

Movie marathon weekend

Watched 6 movies in a row this weekend. My eyes are now dried and tired.
13 going on 30
A girl version of the movie Big. I like Big much better. But I am biased because I love Tom Hanks. Jennifer Garner is good in this movie but it is Mark Ruffalo who steals the show.
Premonition

Good movie. Highly reccomended. By Sandra Bullock. I was thoroughly entertained by this movie.
Kill Bill Vol. 1

I don't know what takes me so long to watch this movie. I will get the Vol.2 tonight. Uma Thurman is so kick ass in this. Also love Lucy Liu. She is one amazing actress.
Walk the Line

Good movie. Not inspiring but it is a good movie to watch. Especially knowing that it is a true story.
Marie Antoinette

Virgin suicide is way better than this. Watch this if you are interested in Sofia Coppola, or Kirsten Dunst.
Bram Stoker's Dracula

Argh, I want to kill myself for watching this. It is one stupid movie. I seriously want my money back.

1 comment:

Ani said...

Wa, you rented so many movies at one go? My god... I can't even bear watching TV for longer than 4 hours...