Monday, 24 March 2008

Easter Egg Hunt


Happy Easter to everyone!

Dubai has no public holiday for Easter. However, we got a day off last Thursday because of a public holiday called Prophet's Birthday. I do not have the slightest idea who this prophet was but I am not complaining as long as I've got to enjoy my long weekend.

There is an Easter Egg Hunt on Facebook for fluff(friends) recently. I have been spending an unhealthy amount of time searching for those "special edition" eggs. So far I only managed to find one. The whole idea was silly and yet I participated in it. Guess I am a sucker for all these stupid virtual world stuff.

3 comments:

Gisa* said...

Very interesting your photos! I am Brazilian and I found your blog casually.I do not write very well hope that you understand.
I love your blog, congratulations...

beijos Gisa*

smelicat said...

Thank you gisa*. :)

Anonymous said...

Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.Car rentals in dubai