Sunday, 4 November 2007

Brave Cat

Catcat decided to check out the neighbourhood(common corridor) after dinner. I let her out to have a quick walk.

Big mistake.

After that, she always waits at the door and meows me, orders me to let her venture outside the flat whenever I am in the living room. It would not bother me that much if she doesn't need me to be constantly near her, reassuring her I am not abandoning her while she is having fun in the corridor. And with her previous record of getting lost in an HDB flat and being ended up in my neighbour's flat(which is exactly one floor below my flat), I conclude her sense of direction is not that sharp. Therefore I cannot take the risk in Dubai and let her play alone in a corridor, let alone one with elevators and staircase. In the end I spent an hour standing there, watching her sniffing our neighbours' doors.

It is tragic.








2 comments:

Ani said...

haha... Catcat is searching for the trace of another cat! Meow!

smelicat said...

Catcat: meow meow~~