Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Driving to Abu Dhabi

The drive that is termed by The Boss as the world's most boring drive: Dubai to Abu Dhabi to Dubai in one single day.

In my case, make it three times in a matter of 3 days. *ARRRRRGGGHHHH*

It is not extremely bad if I am not in a hurry, or if I am driving a mustang.

But driving at 120km/h in a tiny little car is no fun. It is 125km per trip. By the way, the trip from my place to office is 30km. So I clock 60km everyday.

Looking on the bright side, I am fully utilising my car. And petrol in UAE is dirt cheap, roughly one-third of the price of Singapore's, or one-tenth of London's.

Trees

More trees
And more trees
BORING...
Yawn.
And this is Abu Dhabi. Kind of remind me of Malaysia.





You think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.Car Rental jumeirah