Sunday, 16 December 2007

Random Thoughts





As I was driving home from work on Sheikh Zayed Road one night, I was thinking how bizarre I was, driving at 120km/h in a car I never thought I would owe, on a freeway in a foreign land.

What are the chances a person like me would live and work in the Middle East? I lived in Bath, UK, for a short while before. It is highly unlikely that I would ever visit that place again and yet I have spent 6 months of my life, living, studying and networking in an odd place in the UK.

I wonder how often I will remember my life in Dubai after this assignment. Would I miss the friends I have made here? Would I remember the restaurants, the shops, the food, the radio stations?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.Car Rental jumeirah