Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Movers


Recently, a lot of big trucks from mover companies can be spotted on the road. I see people with cardboard boxes and packed cargoes moving out from the apartment I am staying almost every day.

Yes. People are leaving Dubai. Of course there are people arriving at the same time. Dubai has always been and always will be a place with people moving in and out from around the world. It is, in its nature, a very transient place.

And the time for me to move out from Dubai has come.

After some serious considerations and personal reasons, I have choose not to extend my long term assignment in Dubai and will be heading back home in approximately one month's time. Therefore it is time to wrap up my Dubai experience and I will continue to update this blog until my very final day in the Gulf.

After all, moving out of the country is part of the Dubai Experience as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.Car rentals in dubai