Monday, 10 November 2008

Dubai Mall


The brand new Dubai Mall was opened on 4 Nov, 2pm. I brought my folks to the new mall for a brief visit. The Dubai Mall, like any other malls in the UAE, was enormous. It housed the world largest arcylic panel in the Dubai Aquarium.

Already in the Guiness Record- The world largest Arcylic Panel

Unluckily for us, most of the shops were not ready yet. And some parts of the mall were still under construction. The aquarium, on the other hand, was absolutely fantastic. It was a lot bigger than the Lost Chamber in the Atlantis Hotel, and the tickets were cheaper too.

Dubai Mall-Work in Progress

Opening soon....

Dubai Ice Rink

To my surprise, Kinokuniya is going to have a branch in Dubai. I am delighted as I like Kino a lot better than Boarders or Virgin Megastore.

Kinokuniya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.Palm Jumeirah Car Rental