Thursday, 6 November 2008

Parents' Second Visit


My parents visited me for the second time last week. This time I was much better prepared.

During the 7 days they were here, the things we did include: the big bus tour around Dubai, desert safari, shopping in the Mall of the Emirates, a visit to the Atlantics Hotel in Palm Jumeirah, a long drive to Abu Dhabi, checking out the Sadiyat Island Development Exhibition, lunching at Palace Hotel, shopping at the spanking new Dubai Mall, Friday Brunch at Al Muntaha Burj Al Arab and celebrating my mum's 60th birthday with seafood dinner at Pierchic.

It was a hectic week. My secondary school friend, Philina, crashed at my place for 2 days while my parents were here. My tiny apartment has never been so packed.

Will upload pictures post by post. Please be patient with me, my dear reader.

2 comments:

Ani said...

Wow... so happening!

Anonymous said...

Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.Palm Jumeirah Car Rental