Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Kinokuniya


Kinokuniya is my favourite bookstore in the world. I am extremely pleased that they've decided to open up a branch in Dubai.

I love Kino because they carry a wide range of books, in terms of genre and publishers. They not only have the prettiest and cutest Japanese stationery, but also practical and useful notebooks and files. The best of all is that everything is priced fairly. And the fact that they have comics and Chinese books means heaven to me.

Racks of books-AWESOME!
Japanese novels
Chinese novels
Some of my favourite comics
There is an art gallery too!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ha. can we get nerdier than this? getting excited over a new book store. it's a shame that there's no decent bookstore in hk.

Ani said...

Nerd 2 joins in the fun. Yes, mega bookstores like these are so extrememly sexy, you can't get them out of your mind!

*Blowing kisses to Kinokuniya*

smelicat said...

Ok. I am a nerd. I proudly declare my love for Kinokuniya.

anna said...

hey i just bought the latest book by the 150cm writer. will ask mum to send to dubai.

Anonymous said...

Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.Palm Jumeirah Car Rental