Sunday, 14 December 2008

Maroon 5


A bunch of singers/bands came to the UAE to perform during December. The singers were Sting, Simple Plan, Maroon 5 and Kylie. Out of all these, I picked to attend Maroon 5's concert last Wednesday.

The show were scheduled to start at 9 but the band appeared on stage at about 9:25pm. Adam Levine's hair has grown considerably long since I last saw him on TV. The band started the night with This Love, followed by songs from their first album "All about Jane" to the latest "It won't be soon before long".

I took some videos using my mobile and would upload them when I could locate my connection cables. Maroon 5 live show was fantastic. The audience was good too. We sang "Won't go home without you" together and it was a memorable performance.

A blurry image of Levine captured by yours truly

No comments: