Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Twilight


A trusted source recommended the movie Twilight to me. Checked the rottentomatoes.com and the review was split. Decided to trust my source and to go against the website. I checked the newspaper and went to the Mall of the Emirates to get the tickets. It was the first time I was seated in a cinema with free seating. I watched movies in the same movie theatre before but it wasn't free seating the other time. I should have known this was a sign, a sign telling me the movie was not good.
Movie ticket with no seat number

I never read any books from this series before. And after watching the movie, I know I never will. I like Vampire story but the storyline in this one is weak. But thanks, trusted source, I enjoyed my nachos and hot dog very much.

Nachos with Salsa sauce and melted cheese

Hot dog with mustard and ketchup

3 comments:

Ani said...

Described as a "teenage vampire flick" by the local papers, I wonder why it would be at the top of the box office, after Ip Man. So not really good uh? Not even funny or scary?

Unknown said...

watched it loved it. just bought New Moon today. will spend xmas happy reading it. at home, inside warm blanket i hope. after the semi EOT tomorrow.

say it, say it out loud.....you are a vampire!!!!!! hohohoho. if only i can dont sleep and dont eat like a vampire. life would be SWWEET

smelicat said...

ZH: It is neither scary nor funny. I won't even watch it if it is shown on TV. A complete waste of my time.

Paula (aka TRUSTED SOURCE): *shake head* You still have teenage girl's mentality. Your taste in men is seriously questionable.

I think of you too when I realize vampires do not need to sleep. That will be perfect for you. ha. They do not eat but they drink blood. You would rather have liquid diet your whole life? And sparkling skin?