Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Ramadan


It is Ramadan again. No food is available in the food court except Burger King and Subway. One can only have so much fast food in one month before one gets killed. Hence it is time to pack lunch from home again.

This year I am better prepared because I am equipped with a Bento Set I bought while holidaying back home. No more microwave food for me!

I also discover this Mini Pringles in the supermarket. The chips are so tiny and cute that they make the perfect after-lunch-snack.

2 comments:

Ani said...

Oh dear... nothing in the foodcourt during Ramadan? Good grief!!! Non-muslims will suffer, right?

smelicat said...

If you really want to know, the Burger King at the food court is actually located right next to the mosque in the shopping centre.

I find it extremely ironic. The only place you can get food during Ramadan is adjacent to where the fasting crowd pray during lunch time. That's a battle between temptation adn strong will, you know.