Monday, 22 September 2008

Strays in my carpark



I have been feeding these two stray cats in my apartment's basement carpark since last year. They were a cute couple. The one with grey patches was a tom cat and the one with ginger and grey patches was a female kitty.

The boy
The girl

Initially I saw them playing in the carpark and found them adorable. I fed them with Miu Miu's left over every morning and played with them before I drove to work. Sometimes I would see them on different levels in the carpark but I would unite the kitties by walking one towards the other.

Unfortunately, the tom cat has been missing for a long time. I have no idea where he is or or if he is still alive at all. The female kitty is still around the carpark and I am feeding and stroking her every evening when I am back from work. Recently I realised I am not the only person feeding the strays. There is a bowl of fresh water and a bag of cat biscuits in the carpark corner. Seems like she is very well loved feline in the neighbourhood.


If anyone reading this blog knows the tom cat's whereabouts, please let me know. I just want to know if he is safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.monthly car rental Dubai