Friday, 11 January 2008

Desperado

Well, given the current situation of my laptop, I did the unthinkable. I DISASSEMBLED my Macbook.

Taking out the key one by one

The scissors mechanism that holds the key

The dirty keyboard (the yellow powder is the soup residue, ARGH)

The keyboard keys, kinda look like scrabbles...

Lifting up the keyboard cover

The back of the keyboard cover

The inside of my Macbook.

I could not find any liquid or anything loose or rusty. So I put the cover back.

I gave out a loud sigh when the laptop still operates, though the problem is still there.

My poor fingers. The bolts and nuts are screwed damn tight.

Close up on fingers.

The bottom line, I opened my laptop up and I saw lotsa cat fur, not much soup powder debris in the circuit board though. I cleaned up the keyboard so if I send my macbook to the repair shop eventually, hopefully the soup accident is not obvious.

Yes, I have no shame. I do not intend to report the whole truth to the repair guy.

No comments: