Monday, 6 July 2009

Another article on Dubai


It is just by sheer observation that I conclude many are packing up their stuff and leaving Dubai. I see moving trucks on the road when I am driving. I see ads of cars and furniture selling at remarkable rates on Internet forums when I myself is trying to offload my stuff. I see lines of people trying to settle their bank loans on their vehicles when, once again, I am getting the release paper for my car.

Click here to read more.

Summer is here and it is the perfect time for families with children to move because the semester has just ended. Not being pessimistic here but I think the full effect can only be seen when the schools reopen in September. Of course, families with children are also moving into Dubai at the same time. There's never a time I feel myself acting more like a migratory bird flying to the south to prepare for winter, or in this case, to the east for summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.car rental dubai airport