Tuesday, 14 July 2009

再見了, Miu Miu.


Miu Miu (also known as Catcat to some of my readers) is leaving Dubai at 0245 tonight. She is taking Emirates Airline EK 432 and will reach Singapore at 1405 on the 15th.

I entrust Miu Miu with the same pet carriers again for both the Dubai and Singapore legs. I also get a new carrier for her. She develops anxiety every time I try to push her into her cage and I suspect she associates that cage with bad memories. Anyway, I can always pass the old one to Tiger (my sister's kitty).

Miu Miu in her new pet carrier

And the journey of bringing Miu Miu back to DKC in my Yaris was such a déjà vu. I remember I brought Miu Miu home in a rented Yaris 2 years ago when I first moved into my apartment. It felt like everything was coming into a full circle. It certainly felt that way to me but I think Miu Miu would disagree.

Miu Miu sitting in her old carrier on the front seat with a safety belt


If anyone would like to transport their pets to or from Dubai, or to find a boarding place for their pets during vacation, I would highly recommend Dubai Kennels and Cattery. I am extremely pleased with their services and Miu Miu seems to relax a tiny bit (which says a lot!) when she is in their hands.


I shall see her in Singapore after her 30 days quarantine. I hope her weight loss this time would not be as drastic as what she had 2 years ago.

Eighth item to go : The love of my life - Miu Miu
Time of Departure : 0245 15-Jul-09

2 comments:

Ani said...

CatCat... welcome back! :D

J, welcome back! :D :D

Arianna said...

Dubai experience can not be completed till then you did not get booked a dinner with Dhow cruise Dubai