Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Sayonara, HSBC cards


Went to the bank in Jebel Ali Free Zone to do some banking stuff and to terminate my account. The HSBC in Dubai is not connected to any other HSBC branches in the world so I have to do this while I am still in Dubai.

Believe it or not, this was the first time I drove to Jebel Ali free zone. Trucks and long vehicles were everywhere. It was very dusty on the road. I managed to find Gate 3 with ease and cashed in the cheque I collected from Peugeot Showroom (Yes, I sold the car back to the showroom where I got it from 2 years ago) at National Bank of Dubai and walked across the street to close my HSBC account.

Surprisingly, it all went smoothly and took less than an hour. For that, I am very grateful.

Sixth item to go : HSBC account + ATM card + credit cards
Time of departure : 1300 14-Jul-09

2 comments:

mxsmoto said...

We prefer modern approaches to design so that client can get satisfactory Office Furniture In Dubai.

Anonymous said...

cheapest and the best rental service in Dubai cheap car rental dubai emirate