Tuesday, 14 July 2009

auf wiedersehen, my furniture.


Global Relocations is the company that is recommended to me by the company's HR for, well, global relocations. They spent the whole day packing my stuff and I was very impressed with the care they took with my items.

I came to Dubai 2 years ago with 12 cardboard boxes, 2 luggage and a cat. I am leaving tomorrow with 49 boxes, 2 luggage and a cat.


Of course, they dismantled some of the tables and chairs into several boxes so the number of boxes was not a true representative of my belongings. But I am sure I have more stuff now than I had 2 years ago. This shows the power of the golden arrow. If you have no idea what the golden arrow means, watch this.

Seventh item to go : (accurately speaking, it should be 7th to 56th. But hey, you get the idea.) Furniture and stuff
Time of Departure : 1700 14-Jul-2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are looking the cheapest and the best rental service Cheap car rental dubai